Our Personal Injury Firm Handles Auto Accident Claims in Lancaster, PA
We counsel those injured in accidents — never the insurance companies
As soon as possible after an auto accident, you should take steps to protect your interests. Failure to act swiftly can jeopardize your claim for compensation. At Georgelis Law Firm, P.C., we do everything we can to make sure your chances of financial recovery are not compromised. We work hard to build a strong case for you. Often, we are able to achieve a full settlement without your ever having to see the inside of a courtroom. We take your case to trial, however, if we believe that will get better results.
Liability and damages are complicated concepts that we handle every day
The success of a motor vehicle case is directly related to how well your attorney prepares the claim. Presenting an auto claim to an insurance company in an effective way is complicated and time-consuming. Before that time comes, a multitude of matters generally arise regarding medical treatment, wage loss and available insurance coverage.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to work through these issues and increase the value of your case. Dealing with this life-altering experience while taking care of yourself and your family is enough of a challenge. Our firm handles everything else — we are here for you from start to finish. We handle complex claims involving:
- Car accidents — Our firm takes on challenging car accident issues related to uninsured and underinsured drivers, hit-and-run, drunk driving and distracted driving accidents.
- Commercial vehicle accidents — Some of the issues our lawyers address in truck accident claims are tire blowouts, defective roadways, falling debris, driver fatigue, speeding and distractions.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our attorneys are dedicated to helping riders recover from serious motorcycle accidents caused by negligent motorists and poor road maintenance.
- Pedestrian accidents — Our law firm guides walkers, runners and joggers after pedestrian accidents that occur on roads, sidewalks, crosswalks or intersections.
- Bicycle accidents — We hold drivers who refuse to share the road accountable for the injuries they cause.
- Tractor accidents — Our legal team helps agricultural workers pursue claims against insurance companies and equipment manufacturers.
Because our firm also handles workers compensation, we can assist you if you have been in a motor vehicle accident at work.
Contact our personal injury lawyers about your car, truck or motorcycle crash
Find out your options after you have suffered injuries in an automobile collision. Call an auto accident lawyer at Georgelis Law Firm at 717-394-3004 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation today. Our auto accident lawyers can schedule appointments in the evenings and on the weekends and will visit you at your home, hospital or rehabilitation center. Our law office provides free parking.