Our Lancaster, PA lawyers help you recover compensation for the injuries caused by an accident
Our family firm is there for you after your injury
Georgelis Law Firm, P.C. is a family firm that serves our neighbors and visitors in Lancaster County. We focus on personal injury recovery. Our lawyers and staff live, work and raise our families in Lancaster. When our friends and neighbors are injured, we heed the philosophy that makes our area unique — we take care of each other in times of need.
We are as relentless in our pursuit of justice as we are welcoming in our office. While we show compassion and respect toward you and your family, we are aggressive about protecting your interests and getting you the compensation you are entitled to.
What our litigation firm can do for you
Our litigation lawyers handle your injury claim on contingency, which means you do not pay us any fees until you have recovered compensation. Our interests are totally aligned with yours. With your maximum recovery as our goal, we advise you whether settlement or trial is the best option in your situation.
Learn more about what we can do to help you in your case involving:
- Slip and fall accidents — Under the premises liability doctrine, property owners and managers have a duty to maintain their property, inspect it for dangers, repair defects and warn you about hazardous conditions.
- Construction accidents — You are protected under premises liability law when you enter a business or home to perform your job, and so you may have a valid claim against the property owner for your construction accident.
- Pool accidents — Residential and public facilities must abide by Pennsylvania codes that govern construction and maintenance of pools and spas, fencing of the area, diving equipment and safety measures designed to prevent pool accidents, especially those involving children.
- Product liability — Designers, manufacturers and vendors are subject to the product liability laws if they design, make or market products that are unsafe because of defects.
- Dog bites — Pennsylvania laws hold owners accountable for the injuries, disabilities and scars inflicted when a dog bites or attacks you.
- Head injuries — When an auto accident, bicycle crash, motorcycle wreck or dog attack results in head injuries, you need professional legal counsel to recover the maximum possible damages so you can receive a lifetime of quality of care.
- Nursing home negligence — If your loved one has been physically, emotionally or sexually abused, neglected or financially exploited, you can take steps to protect her or his safety and hold the facility accountable for nursing home negligence.
- Farming accidents — A mainstay of the Lancaster economy, agriculture is a dangerous occupation with high risk of farming accidents — such as tractor crashes, machinery malfunction and toxic exposure — that may not be covered under workers compensation, but instead require a separate civil lawsuit to collect damages.
Pursue the damages you deserve in your personal injury claim
To get the help you need with your personal injury recovery, call Georgelis Law Firm, P.C. at 717-394-3004 or contact our firm online to schedule your free initial consultation. We can accommodate your schedule with after-hours appointments, and we can make home, hospital or rehabilitation center visits if you cannot come to our office. Free parking is available at our office.