When you get hurt at work, injured in a car accident or are the victim of negligence, you need support from people you trust. When choosing a lawyer to help you fight for justice and compensation for your injury, it’s important that you feel comfortable with the person’s credentials and integrity. It’s also important to choose a lawyer who is familiar with the laws, system, judges and case precedents in your area.
If you’re a resident or employee of a business in the Lancaster area, this means looking for a Lancaster lawyer.
“Lancaster Lawyer” VS. “Big City”
At Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C., we pride ourselves on our commitment to the community in which we work and live. Not only will you get personal attention from people who care, you’ll also get the benefit of working with a legal team who is experienced and knowledgeable.
After an accident, you may start to notice the ads or claims of “big city” firms. They say they offer personalized attention, but in reality often treat clients like numbers, passing you from person to person in the firm or giving your case to less experienced attorneys. Many times, clients represented by firms like these don’t even know the attorney handling their hearing. That should never happen. At Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C., our lawyers and support staff have decades of experience and our team works directly with you on your case. You will never be just a “case number,” but instead be treated like you are our only client. You will be given the respect and personal attention you deserve and will be guided through the process being fully informed of what is happening every step of the way.
We love our community in Lancaster and fight hard to get maximum compensation for our clients by taking on big insurance and making sure you come out on top. Our top “Lancaster lawyers” are ready to work for you.
How to Hire the Best Lancaster Lawyer
- Check credentials and honors. How many years experience do they have? How many cases have they won? Look at the attorney bios and check out the accolades and honors that the firm has received.
- Look to see if they’re seen as experts. Are they keeping up with changes to the law? Are they seen as leaders in their field? Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. attorneys are often featured on the news and are consulted with to weigh in on legal matters.
- See how the Firm is embedded in and gives back to the community. This will give you an idea of their integrity and investment in your community. It will give you a sense of the type of person you are hiring.
- Hear from others. Check out the testimonials from past clients to see how others rate the service and professionalism of the lawyers. Look at case studies shared on the website that show types of cases that were won. Also, read their Google reviews. Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. has more than twice as many Google reviews than any other local law firm, all of them being 5-star reviews.
- Schedule a free consultation. The best way to get a feel for a lawyer is to spend some time talking with one. Get your questions answered and put your mind at ease after a free consultation with Lancaster lawyers who are part of the law firm acknowledged as the best in Lancaster County.
Lancaster Lawyers with Proven Results
For the last seven years, Anthony M. Georgelis, Esquire has been voted the Best Lawyer in Lancaster County. He and his team of experienced lawyers are regularly recognized for their professionalism, integrity and ability to get results for their clients.
Over 99% of the cases that Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. takes on are successful. The Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. team has earned over $50 Million in awards for clients who were the victims of accidents, work injuries, and more. Make sure when looking for a lawyer that you see these kinds of results.
When to Call a Lawyer in Lancaster
Not sure if you should call a lawyer? If you’ve been hurt at work, injured in a car accident, injured as a result of someone’s negligence (this can include a slip and fall on a property, a dog bite, a pool accident, being hit by a drunk driver, etc.), it’s a good idea to consult with a Lancaster lawyer to see if you have a case.