$1.6 million for drowning death of young girl
$1.25 million for multiple injuries suffered in motorcycle accident
$1.25 million for victims injured by commercial motor carrier
If you’ve been hurt and it’s someone else’s fault, Call Georgelis First! We are a family firm focused on personal injury recovery. Our lawyers and staff live, work and raise our families in Lancaster, and when our friends and neighbors are injured, we heed the philosophy that makes our area unique—we take care of each other in times of need.
We know, failure to act swiftly can jeopardize your claim for compensation. At Georgelis Injury Law Firm, P.C., we do everything we can to make your chances of financial recovery are not compromised. We work hard to build a strong case for you. Often, we are able to achieve a full settlement without your ever having to see the inside of the courtroom. We will however, take your case to trial, if we believe that will get better results. Always Free Consultations, Never a fee unless we get money for you!
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Pool Accidents
- Product Liability
- Dog Bites
- Head Injuries
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Farming Accidents
- Personal Injury FAQs
Results for other clients:
- $525,000 for couple injured in commercial bus accident
- $450,000.00 for fracture of pelvis and low back injury suffered in bus crash
- $400,000.00 for closed head injury suffered when vehicle struck by a commercial truck
- $400,000.00 for hand injury suffered in car accident
- $375,000.00 for foot injury sustained in tow motor accident
- $375,000.00 for multiple injuries suffered in truck accident
- $350,000.00 for femur and hip fractures sustained when hit by an uninsured driver
- $350,000.00 for head and low back injuries sustained when hit by car while riding bicycle
- $300,000.00 for 4 year-old child who suffered multiple dog bites
- $225,000.00 for neck and shoulder injuries suffered by an industrial painter
- $158,000.00 for leg injury suffered from a fall on snow/ice
What our litigation firm can do for you
Our litigation lawyers handle your injury claim on contingency, which means you do not pay us any fees until you have recovered compensation. Our interests are totally aligned with yours. With your maximum recovery as our goal, we advise you whether settlement or trial is the best option in your situation.
Learn more about what we can do to help you in your case involving:
- Slip and fall accidents — Under the premises liability doctrine, property owners and managers have a duty to maintain their property, inspect it for dangers, repair defects and warn you about hazardous conditions.
- Construction accidents — You are protected under premises liability law when you enter a business or home to perform your job, and so you may have a valid claim against the property owner for your construction accident.
- Pool accidents — Residential and public facilities must abide by Pennsylvania codes that govern construction and maintenance of pools and spas, fencing of the area, diving equipment and safety measures designed to prevent pool accidents, especially those involving children.
- Product liability — Designers, manufacturers and vendors are subject to the product liability laws if they design, make or market products that are unsafe because of defects.
- Dog bites — Pennsylvania laws hold owners accountable for the injuries, disabilities and scars inflicted when a dog bites or attacks you.
- Head injuries — When an auto accident, bicycle crash, motorcycle wreck or dog attack results in head injuries, you need professional legal counsel to recover the maximum possible damages so you can receive a lifetime of quality of care.
- Nursing home negligence — If your loved one has been physically, emotionally or sexually abused, neglected or financially exploited, you can take steps to protect her or his safety and hold the facility accountable for nursing home negligence.
- Farming accidents — A mainstay of the Lancaster economy, agriculture is a dangerous occupation with high risk of farming accidents — such as tractor crashes, machinery malfunction and toxic exposure — that may not be covered under workers compensation, but instead require a separate civil lawsuit to collect damages.
Pursue the damages you deserve in your personal injury claim
To get the help you need with your personal injury recovery, call Georgelis Injury Law Firm, P.C. at 717-394-3004 or contact our firm online to schedule your free initial consultation. We can accommodate your schedule with after-hours appointments, and we can make home, hospital or rehabilitation center visits if you cannot come to our office. Free parking is available at our office.